The Esthetic Medicine is a medical specialization, which shapes the professionals with the objective of compromising with the patient to change their physical appearance, approaching an image that matches the concept of beauty, a combination of shapes and proportions, such that when observed Produces a pleasant sensation from our visual point of view; Always prioritizing the bio-psycho social health of the patient.
What is Esthetic medicine?
Esthetic medicine, treats facial and body inesteticisms, caused by endogenous or exogenous factors, such as aging, wrinkles, dyschromia, alt. Vascular diseases, alopecias, lipodystrophies, etc.
- Rejuvenation of face, neck, chest and hands
- Cheek augmentation, lips and other areas
- Botulinum toxin
- Facial Sagging
- Ultrasound – HIFU
- Acne scars and other scars
- Bags and dark circles
- Thread Lifting
- Body flaccidity
- Body shaping, cellulite and localized fat
- Varicose Veins (Vascular Medicine)
- Enhancement of body volumes without surgery
- Intimate aesthetics
- Punto G
- Criolipólisis. Frío contra la grasa